Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n
New BC Premier
February 26, 2011 10:25PM
Just a note to the B.C. Canadians here, our new leader at home is Christy Clark. Just wanted to let you know what to look forward to once you get home. Bye, Lindao
Re: New BC Premier
February 27, 2011 07:51AM
THERE ARE B.C.'ers HERE ???? LOL

Swap you for McGuinty !
February 27, 2011 09:12AM
Apparently she is going to fix everything even for us B.C. Northerners!! She is not going to ignore us like all the other premiers :)
February 27, 2011 03:06PM
February 27, 2011 10:42PM
Buller, Don't hold your breath waiting for her to cure the North's many ills. All she is going to do, is MAKE damn sure there is no more inquiring into B.C. Rail. Don't forget, it was our girl Christy that completely buggered up Child Services, then when it got too hot, went over to Education, closed 100 schools, and really pissed off the teachers. I can't wait to see her in action. If she acts up with the teachers of B.C. I will be sending my 15 yr. old daughter to WA State to school, I guess, because she will make sure all the schools are closed in B.C., not due to her decision. The teachers won't take any s--t from this twerp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |