Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión
New Rules for a Special "Religion"
February 01, 2011 02:54PM
I see that Detroit Michigan school officials have ok's certain Sikh children to carry small daggers to school because its a religious custom of theirs. That comes after I read that a Boy Scout was suspended from a U.S. school for having a Scout type folding knife in his car trunk along with other Scout equipment. I the believe officials should remove their head from their ass and get a grip. The Sikhs do not deserve any "special status" and if they require one it should be given to them with a free one way trip to India. Kooks like that make me sick. When I was in high school it was common to see Winchester 30/30's Remington 742 30/06's and lots of 12 ga. shotguns in the gun racks. And why? Thats simple. We were all headed to the woods after school and often accompanied by a teacher or the principal in my case. We had no time to go home for our firearm. We had our firearm and thats the way it should be. Failure of parents to teach proper gun handling has alot to do with that of course. LOL and long live Eagle Scouts!
Re: New Rules for a Special "Religion"
February 02, 2011 09:39AM
We are having the same problem in canada. They want the right to wear their daggers into schools and into parliment. Well everywhere they go. I wonder how they get on airplanes?
So far they also have special rights with regards to head gear. In B.C. they don't have to wear bike or motor cycle helmets because they won't take off their turbins! Everyone else has to wear helmets but not them????????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 09:39AM by scott.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |