Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Re: Safety of Mexico by a victim

Posted by • Enviado por Chubasco1954 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
January 02, 2011 05:39PM
Speaking of Canadians could one of you explain the rational behind this policy...

In 1998, Canadian Forces agreed to afford its soldiers sex-change operations, along with hormonal and psychiatric treatment, at a cost to Canadian taxpayers of between $20,000 and $40,000 per procedure.

[www.lifesitenews.com]
January 02, 2011 06:56PM
Not enough girls up here join the forces???
January 02, 2011 07:20PM
ok you guys... this is a great topic to dangle out there...so why didn't you throw that lure at the regular board jon???
January 02, 2011 07:24PM
oops I thought you were taking to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 07:25PM by buzzardwest.
January 03, 2011 07:02AM
What does this have to do with the thread "Safety of Mexico by a victim?" I fail to see ANY relevance at all. Maybe zummie can enlighten me as to the "rational" of this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 07:04AM by paul falduto.
January 03, 2011 07:13AM
January 03, 2011 07:14AM
January 03, 2011 07:16AM
January 03, 2011 07:17AM
January 03, 2011 07:27AM
That reading should catch you up to speed and take all day
January 03, 2011 07:31AM
Did I forget to mention, Paul, that I owe you a debt of gratitude for showing me how to be courteous on a forum.
January 03, 2011 08:33AM
Thanks for reposting all those threads, buzzard but I have no time to go through all of them. Could you point out any particular post on those threads that has to do with sex change operations?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 08:39AM by paul falduto.
January 03, 2011 08:52AM
They will all require an anesthesiologist
January 03, 2011 02:36PM
dAyM, pAuL, mY ***CPA*** said hiring enough anesthesiologists would be WAY too expensive.

Freakin' moderation.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 02:39PM by buzzardwest.
January 03, 2011 05:21PM
This all sounds retarded,
Way too far out there.
Get a grip people.
January 03, 2011 05:39PM
Oh yeah, it is a little surreal over here
January 03, 2011 05:50PM
January 03, 2011 05:54PM
January 04, 2011 11:12AM
I believe Paul falduto is actually TomZap at this point - if not , then a very weird individual who does not visit the area and my guess has several forums going at once and is very lonely, we're talkin loneleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

I think the best new idea is to figure out and confirm who this entity is? gonna go fishin................
January 04, 2011 11:38AM
Ha!

And some people thought Zummie was the pro!
January 04, 2011 01:35PM
K2casa, thanks for the vote of confidence. Buzzard was planning on doing an expose of me, I believe, before witchita came along to distract him, so maybe you can help him expose me and my dastardly motives for posting here. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, so send me a private email if you wish.
January 04, 2011 11:01PM
A - I have no ?'s
B - I will not PM you - so don't send me anymore, it's just weird...................
C - We'll keep this in the forum out in the open as that is what a forum is for ................

Not really serious or care who you are for that matter

But like the others

it just absolute non sensical self entertainment

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 11:04PM by K2casa.
January 05, 2011 12:39AM
You brought it up not me. Seems weird that now you want to drop it but suit yourself. I sure don't care. Rest assured I will send you no more "weird" private emails.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2011 05:53AM by paul falduto.
January 05, 2011 05:26AM
Paul is not Tom. Look at the IP/Host address.
Nancy
January 05, 2011 06:30AM
I didn't think that K2Casa was being serious when she said I was tom, so I did not address that particular silliness of her (his?) post.

No, I am not tom, I am who I say I am and as for my location, pretty easy to determine, as nancy said, look the IP. I always use my real name in any forums I post in and I post in very few, actually, K2, if I may call you that for short.

Whether you think I am "weird" or "lonely" really doesn't bother me, although anyone who really knows me would laugh out loud at my being described as either. But this idea that I am some sinister shadowy figure hovering over you with some hidden agenda who needs to be investigated is not something I will sit here and put up with. I have advanced a legitimate business project for that area and for that reason (as well as for objecting to some pretty lame lowbrow sexual "humor" here) and for that reason a few of you who think you own the town, it appears, have chosen to dump on me. Well, knock it off. You don't know my history in Mexico, how many times I have been there or anything else.

Maybe you don't like my "style" or find me "rude" or think my project is laughable or that I have no business posting because I do not live there or have not visited often (last time I was there was three years ago almost to the day, just for the record). Fine. But don't question my honesty or "my agenda" as dryhouse put it, when you have absolutely no basis on which to do so.

This is the end of my comments about this here on this board. I am tired of it and I am sure it is boring to most who bother to read it. Readers who want more information may send me a PM if they wish.
January 11, 2011 09:58PM
January 20, 2011 07:17PM
Holy doodles, I know it's been cold but how about everybody just chill with a few cold ones at the beach. Come back when you're all over cabin fever. Deep breaths people, deep breaths...
January 26, 2011 04:48PM
I'm Witchita's brother and about as confused as everybody else. Information is scarce and the language barrier doesn't help.

He has a fairly serious injury ( broken pelvis) and has spent some time in hospital. Hopefully, time will heal. Rumour has it that the landlord, hereafter known as Mr. Furley, tried to beat up on a girl and went for stitches after she flattened him. His violent temperament may be the reason the judge was not impressed. Mr. Furley's actions maylater embarass him in court.

We all know that the popular press yelps daily about violent Mexicans. In this case the attacker wasn`t Mexican.
January 26, 2011 07:13PM
Popular Press my ass ... Witchita made his problems quite clear on this message board for months. Most people thought it was funny ... but most people don't have the balls for intervention or cutting someone off from an unregulated pulpit. Was a low point for this message board

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
January 31, 2011 06:59AM
RE:"Was a low point for this message board"

In principle, for many reasons, it was the most recent high point Sparky.

Butt then ***MYOPIC VIEWS*** might not just be nable to understand that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |