Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n

WARNING!!! AMBER ALERT!!!PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE TWO DIABOLIC SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !

Posted by • Enviado por MexiCan#1 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
WARNING!!! AMBER ALERT!!!PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE TWO DIABOLIC SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
November 12, 2020 11:56PM
Be on the lookout for a fake blond girl and her brunette friend. They are hanging out around the Hawaii grocery store and the Central park parking lots here in Melaque, they are scoping out the markets, they are creepy, I am trembling now with fear. When you are putting your groceries away in your car, they both slide in and nicely ask you for a ride to the local OXXO to buy their fresh- tacos al pastor and more cell time-I have the free time so why not help out, right! They are very convincing, persuasive, and very hot! Caliente!! Once in your car, this one called Amber takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you thoroughly busy, the other one takes your wallet with contents. I've had mine taken on the 11th, 21st, and again today at noon, 3rd and twice yesterday. probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart in Manzanillo has wallets for $30 pesos, but I found some at the Soriana on sale for 25 pesos (the stitching is not as good) but oh well so I bought all they had. These two girls not only take your wallet and its contents but you never ever make it to the OXXO. Because of all the fuss and activity, I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them ( I find lunchtime and around 5:30 the best times). Ay, Caramba! Please Help me, someone, as I am so very vulnerable.
Re: WARNING!!! AMBER ALERT!!!PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE TWO DIABOLIC SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
November 13, 2020 08:06AM
Re: WARNING!!! AMBER ALERT!!!PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE TWO DIABOLIC SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
November 13, 2020 08:22AM
Maybe you should get yourself a blog.
November 13, 2020 01:58PM
Help is on the way. We can just add you to the list of survivors
that have been through very much the same experience. Some
even describe the girls as wearing wigs and too much make-up.
Some of us have been approached asking directions to a local
store while walking in Melaque near Hawaii. She flashes a wallet
full of hundreds of pesos and asks if directions could be obtained
by getting into her car? Then the same thing happened over and
over again in her very nice car that happened to you. After, that
I understood where all her money came from as this list of
survivors kept giving directions and instructions ad-infinitum, over
and over. Some of us are getting big dogs to walk with because
they wonยดt take them in their car. This is so conflicting with the
body and the brain. Yes, no, in, out, what to do?
November 13, 2020 03:00PM
Reuters is reporting that post covid patients have a high degree of probability of developing psychiatric conditions. How are you feeling MexiCan1? Maybe you need to get back in bed.
November 14, 2020 07:01PM
this one is getting so old i dont know why nancy didnt delete it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |