Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

WARNING!!! PLEASE WATCH OUT OUT FOR SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !

Posted by • Enviado por MexiCan#1 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
WARNING!!! PLEASE WATCH OUT OUT FOR SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
March 07, 2020 06:57AM
Be on the lookout for a fake blond girl and her brunette friend. They are hanging out around the Bodega Aurerra and Walmart parking lots in Manzanillo, they are scoping out the markets, they are creepy. When you are putting your groceries away they slide in and nicely ask you for a ride to the local OXXO to buy their fresh- tacos al pastor and a bus pass. They are very convincing, persuasive and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken on the 11th, 21st, 22nd,29th, 3rd and twice yesterday. probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $30 pesos, but I found some at the Aurerra on sale for 25 pesos (the stitching is not as good) but oh well so I bought all they had. These two girls not only take your wallet, but you never ever make it to the OXXO. so I've already lost 11 ½ lbs. Keep a lookout for them ( I find lunchtime and around 5:30 the best times). ¡Ay, Caramba! Help me!
Re: WARNING!!! PLEASE WATCH OUT OUT FOR SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
March 08, 2020 12:56PM
That's just crazy .... who buys tacos al pastor at OXXO ???

-Goyo- ¿Was it a hat I saw?
Re: WARNING!!! PLEASE WATCH OUT OUT FOR SENIOR SCAMMERS!------- ALERT !
March 08, 2020 01:52PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |