Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
JUST FOR WHICHITA
December 09, 2010 08:32PM
"I predict that the record number of users will be broken as soon as I am unmoderated for whatever I said and can finish my story about being a victim of a serious crime involving local police, a gringo, a Mexican and possibly police and political corruption.

I had a six day seige I thought I had finished and won and went back to my house alone, got raided again (this time no shotguns) and retreated to a hotel (a nice one at a good price).

I'd sure like to be able to tell you but I've been moderated as Nancy tomzap says I threatened her and called people names.

See ya soon I hope.

Maybe I'll trick Nancy and well se how her security is as she's tied up moderation a number of my posts today and I can't stop writing and hoping that I can soon tell everyone that I am fine,Thank you

But then, "They just might shoot your ass (who said this and when please)" ---------- whicita

Now settle down and turn off your caps and make some sense ----------------- Por favor!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2010 08:33PM by buzzardwest.
Re: JUST FOR WHICHITA
December 09, 2010 08:35PM
These guys from all over the west coast and will gladly give you their opions.
December 09, 2010 08:48PM
thank you buzzardwest. I'm not sure what you said in the second post but: Witchita is back for now so I'm gonna get on with the thread SAFETY inMexico and finish what I started before I was so rudely interrupted by tomzap. she said I was spewing and that I had called people names. I don;t think she is correct but don't are.

See you in the main forum in safety of Mexico

Steve
December 09, 2010 08:51PM
You will be able to post here if quit threatening people, especially the owners of the site. There are many different viewpoints and posters on theis forum and they will answer your questions. You are unmoderated here BUTT let's keep it that way by having some coutesy.
January 03, 2011 06:04PM
You just lost all credibility Buzzard.
I had respect for you butt your replies do not deserve any respect.
Bet you go wild over this, show us what you can do.
You have a limited audience so bear that in mind.
I am outta here. Too crazy for me.
January 03, 2011 06:18PM
January 03, 2011 06:36PM
Come-on Buzzard, you can do better than that.....
Relax, enjoy life in Mexico.
Not that hard to do.
Admittedly, it is a full time job to keep your life simple.
Try it.
January 03, 2011 06:39PM
Any other suggestions, "Just for me"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |