Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Interesting take on Mexico

Posted by • Enviado por Davidgp 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Interesting take on Mexico
February 21, 2019 03:40PM
As dear Mr. Trump takes his wall obsession to new heights of absurdity, it’s nice to see that some Americans have a more balanced and enlightened view of their neighbours. Words from the late Anthony Bourdain:

[explorepartsunknown.com]

Shame he’s gone.
Re: Interesting take on Mexico
February 21, 2019 04:54PM
In 2017, 35 MILLION "Americans" (U.S. Citizens) visited Mexico. The numbers have increased dramatically over the last 4 years. There's no shortage of people that love Mexico!
February 21, 2019 07:27PM
David, "Trump takes his wall obsession to new heights of absurdity"? No comment at this time because of alcohol level. I will say that my son and others compete and bid for jobs and lose because of the illegals being paid under the table for peanuts! Build the wall? No that is just a statement to stop the illegals to enter our country! Maybe we could sign a bill for free passage to Canada? Bus far provided! My Dear Mr. Trump? Listen to the prime minister of canada for answers?
February 22, 2019 04:14PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |