Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

enuf is enuf is enuf

Posted by • Enviado por buzzardwest 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
enuf is enuf is enuf
November 24, 2010 11:13PM
Now here's a thought

re: [69.73.170.179]

The trial by forum has more than enough facts over the last 6-7 months and somebody might just wanna move it over here.

Dan can stop sending emails to those who do not want them. The board has already quit having events while continuing the work.

Those that care to follow his lead can send money or help on the ground.

Those that don't can go out and find their own means of supporting the community in what ever way they choose with or without organizations of their choice.

The respectful thing might just be for [69.73.170.179] to make that request [69.73.170.179] in order that the forum for Melaque/Barra go on it's merry way.
Re: enuf is enuf is enuf
November 25, 2010 05:18AM
November 25, 2010 08:55AM
Well, please confirm that you have sent the request. "Hearing" and "Doing" are separate processes

November 25, 2010 07:04PM
Well, buzzardwest, I liked what you said, but I didn;t say what you would like me to. I'm sure the topic will make its way down the list and into the annals of gringo history in the Costa allegre.

Peace
November 25, 2010 08:18PM
yup------------------------it all takes time

November 27, 2010 09:05PM
Wow, you sure are control freaks who seem to have a personal vendetta against Ayuda los Ninos. Just do whatever you do without blowing your horn! Enough is enough. I'm not interested in hearing about your self grandizing!
January 02, 2011 07:43AM
It's always a curiosity to me how ***SOME PART-TIMERS*** can misread this forum as soon as they have "landed".

Am I right Dan or am I wrong?
January 03, 2011 07:59PM
Wow ------------------------ maybe I should Not have posted this thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 08:24PM by buzzardwest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |