Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

man with rake fetish shutsdown border

Posted by • Enviado por lrp 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
man with rake fetish shutsdown border
November 25, 2018 01:06PM
largest border shut down between San Diego Tijuana closed
Re: man with rake fetish shutsdown border
November 25, 2018 06:28PM
Rake Fetish??... that's a new one, what strange things do folks do with rakes behind closed doors? Whips and rakes for Doms n subs?

...me thinks it was the caravan folks charging the USA border and caused all the fuss and the border was closed both ways in and out of that made great again Estados Unidos .

... it was tear gas galore... will lead be flying next?
November 25, 2018 10:06PM
November 25, 2018 10:49PM
November 26, 2018 07:44AM
He blamed the Califonia fires this month in people not raking the forest floor like everyone does in their spare time in Finland.
It's complicated.

Pangaea Ron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rake America Great Again?
November 26, 2018 12:00PM
I e-mailed my cousins in Finland to ask if they get tired raking the forests in their spare time?. Translation was not needed for their response.

We were in Helsinki, Finland the day that Putin and Trump met. I almost bought a red "Make Helsinki Great Again" hat.
November 26, 2018 12:54PM
Kip Wylie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He blamed the Califonia fires this month in people
> not raking the forest floor like everyone does in
> their spare time in Finland.
> It's complicated.
>
>
> Pangaea Ron Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Rake America Great Again?

The Orange Mutant is what's "complicated."
November 26, 2018 11:14PM
Mortimer, do you know Paradise California Mortimer? My brother home burned down, my parents got burned out, I know Paradise! A good raking of the pine needles would of helped, a good thinning of the forest and a fire break on both sides of the ridge it sits on would of helped. Trump also mentioned mentioned thinning, it was just a matter of time before a fire destroyed Paradise with tree limbs touching tree limbs, oh but you can't cut down trees in California to save a home or a life. Trees first human life last. Oh but they built a fire escape route an old logging road but the fire cut that off too, "Good Job California the land of fruitcakes and nuts"! As far as the border it's our country you don't come here illegally period same goes in Mexico unless overran by Invaders that's obvious! Where was these asylum seeking people during the Sandinista fighting? Things were much worse for them.
November 27, 2018 12:47PM
I know places in the U.S. that will send you a notice to clean your property when it get overgrown and becomes a fire hazard. If you don

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2018 12:52PM by DH.
November 27, 2018 06:29PM
Right on Nevada! Maybe American can offer free bus rides non stop to Canada?
December 13, 2018 12:06PM
Just like the corporate news media, no mention of drought caused by man made climate change. Canada has many natural resources, including timber which it is keen to monetize (count tar sands in with that) ln the not too distant future Canada may burn too and many more people will see it all in a different light, the great grandchildren grown to adulthood commenting bitterly on their foolish ancestors.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |