Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

More Islamic Murderers as though we dont have too many already!

Posted by • Enviado por L.T. 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
More Islamic Murderers as though we dont have too many already!
October 28, 2010 03:02PM
The recent executions of several teenage girls by Islamic extremists in Somalia make me wonder how anybody can defend those animalistic bastards. Thats not to mention the amputations etc.
More Daisycutters please........
Dont bother me with the PC crap about those terrible muslim s.o.b.s Kill em all and let God sort em out!
Re: More Islamic Murderers as though we dont have too many already!
October 29, 2010 07:35AM
Hey, Loopy Trooper, just got some intel that a gay muslim tile-setter hit squad is on its way to Puerto. Lock and load, dude.
October 29, 2010 08:35AM
Mr LT comes on a bit strong for some of us. But theres always some hard truth within his posts. The Islamic threat is real.
Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
October 29, 2010 06:03PM
Can't disagree with your comment sanderssurf. Too bad there are sooooo many pc people out there that can't see it!!!
October 31, 2010 09:15AM
There is no truth in what he says: that all Muslims are bad. That is just hate. If all of them were, heavens help us as there are 1.2 billion of them. Just this week, we see that the Saudis and Yemenanis helped us id a threat. That is proof right there.

The threat from Islamic extremists is there, but L.T. hates them all and that is sad and wrong.
October 31, 2010 09:25AM
Ok mr liberal tearjerker, You put a proven plan on the table of how to distinguish a good Islamic from a bad Islamic and I may pay attention. Until then its like looking at a wasp nest. What do you do after they become aroused? Hope only the good ones buzz you or dash some gasoline on the nest and eliminate the threat? With me its threat elimination hands down. For you just keep hugging those beady eyed mfs and hope you chose a good one. But when you feel that pack of explosives hanging under his garb remember you heard it here. Kill em all! And let that allahdoobydoo character sort em out. If I was the CIC our troops would already be in Iran and their leader would be one dead son of a bitch. Those lunatics want a nuclear program well by God give em one!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2010 07:50PM by L.T..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |