Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Defending one's self!!!!

Posted by • Enviado por scott 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Defending one's self!!!!
October 28, 2010 10:03AM
Just thought I would throw this out. A farmer and his wife near a small town close to where I live came home
one night to find their house broken into and ransacked. He saw a car in the yard and parked behind it and found the culprit in the car. To make a long story short, the bad guy tried to run into the barn door that the farmers wife was behind. The farmer hit the bad guy with the blunt end of a hatchet. Bad guy fled!

I'll bet you have all guessed the rest.! Yes............you are right! The farmer is being charged. Nothing is being said about the bad guy and his two buddies the police caught running down the road.

Typical canadian justice!!!!!
Re: Defending one's self!!!!
October 28, 2010 02:51PM
Alabama justice is a bit less technical. Liberals are closing in but having witnessed several cases like this I can only laugh.... ROTFLMFAO
God Bless the true South!
October 28, 2010 07:17PM
Glad I don't live there anymore.
Rest of the world is not much better
Best if we don;t read the news..........
November 01, 2010 09:12AM
Got a link? otherwise it's just BS. sounds like one of those crybaby republican stories that turns out to have the facts all wrong.
November 01, 2010 11:20AM
Sorry mort, no link. You'll just have to believe me. You'll be safe though. This is a little canadian town farmer story that happened near here so no republicans or democrats for you to whine and bitch about!
November 01, 2010 12:11PM
Bottom line, I don't. Not likely that it wasn't reported in any digital media anywhere, more likely you're too lazy to follow it up or it's what i said, rightwing BS to decry a weak justice system.
November 01, 2010 01:39PM
Snappy come back uncle "dork!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |