Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Poor Mr. Juan Williams

Posted by • Enviado por L.T. 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Poor Mr. Juan Williams
October 24, 2010 02:51PM
Juan Williams simply said that when hes boarding a plane with someone dressed in muslim garb he gets worried and nervous. And for that statement he was fired from his job with the NPR. Now thats alarming when any man can be fired from his job for saying how he feels. Good thing I dont work for those thin skinned NPR creeps. Because beside not trusting any of those towelheads I desperately despise the bastards and wish they would all camelup and ride back to Mesopotamia. Now I guess that would be a hate crime. If so so be it. Hating them doesnt cost me a dime.
Hang in there Juan. Sue those slimy muzzie loving PC bastards and give em hell!
Re: Poor Mr. Juan Williams
October 24, 2010 06:13PM
October 25, 2010 02:43AM
"Poor Juan Williams" my ass. Juan Williams was hired by NPR to be an analyst, not a commentator as he is paid to do on FOX, and as analysis, his comment was inane. Why would you be afraid of someone in "Muslim garb"? That does not at all fit the profile of 9/11 perps, the "shoe bomber" and "underwear bomber" were dressed in what we consider "western attire" to try to blend in, of course. NPR says this was just the last in a number of things that made them fire him.

I used to like Juan Williams, but no more. And it not because his views have become more conservative or that he works for FOX. But he has really become "intellectually lazy" as his comment that got him canned shows.

"Poor Juan" will also be making $2 million over at FOX, so, at least as far as money as concerned, he obviously won't be poor. He fits in well at FOX. And far from having some kind of "right" take away from him (read the link buzzard posted above), he now has a much bigger platform to state his views.

I might also ask where the big mouths like LT were when Helen Thomas was forced out for her remarks on Israel.

And by the way, LT, only about 20% of the world's Muslims are Arabs. Your ignorance fuels your hate.
October 25, 2010 11:04AM
Well pauli lets just leave it to big mouths like L.T. to tell you your early morning comments suck. Whats the deal with PC followers these days anyway? Call a spade a spade and some weak kneed liberal idiots are jumping around like little kids in kindergarten. If boarding an airplane with a towelhead makes a man nervous what the hell is wrong with him saying so. Im sure any muslim would make most people nervous and yes the most well known set of terrorists were disguising themselves with western clothing. So what the hell does that mean? It means they fooled security to kill thousands of my countrymen nothing more. Should we give a them a tactical medal of honor or tighten down on every one of thier dreaded kind? The koranadish says the only good christian is a dead one. And those bastards make no bones about doing their best to accomplish the end of western civilization. I dont plan on doing anything to help them. And that incudes appeasing the stinking bastards!
Not long ago I caught a damn towelhead leaving a huge carry bag at the entrance of a very crowded Pto store and had no qualms about walking up asking security to check it out. The security officer did just that agreeing we cant be too careful. Now whata think about that. Gonna get me ran outa mexico because the beady eyed dunecoon looked suspicious and I said so? Or you gonna attack the security guard for agreeing?
The firing of Juan has nothing to do with his work. It was simply the act of a fruitcake wanting some publicity brownie points for that silly PC sickness thats sweeping the country. Sick bunch of bastards!
October 25, 2010 03:03PM
NPR National Praise-Be-To-Allah Radio
October 25, 2010 06:29PM
YES thats about the core of it. A friend emailed me regarding my remarks cautioning me about my views. Well so much for that opinion. If hating muslims is a crime so be it. Guilty as charged. And Id like to further that a bit by stating yes I hate all those bastards including those nutty "clerics" that seem to make points in their fkn moslem by spreading death threats and bs to frighten the weary. They should at least give me and my christian cousins a chance to defend ourselves by wearing a towel to identify themselves.
And skip the weak kneed rhetoric of "he seems to be angry" bs. Because yes I am and will continue to be until the war with those muslim bastards is finished.
More Daisycutters please.
I am walking on tedious grounds just as Mr. Juan Williams by posting this on such a censored website.
October 26, 2010 06:53AM
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.
- Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |