Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Chicken Soup for Canada Customs

Posted by • Enviado por MortimerSnerd 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Chicken Soup for Canada Customs
March 18, 2016 05:15PM
...pure insanity prevails at Canada Customs... this is the kind of idiotic stuff that goes on at airports... they are looking for cash grab opportunities and is why I prefer to drive.

[ca.news.yahoo.com]

"No Soup for You CBSA Goons"

...not sure why this was considered 'off topic'... it has to do with a guy who took some packaged Knorr Chicken Soup base he purchased in MEXICO, then was told it was an 'animal product' and got fined $800...and how many Zappers just might drive home in their car or have in their motorhome cupboard some Knorr chicken soup base purchased in Mexico? Cha-Ching... you are fined $800 So be careful...

... if it weren't so sad.. this could be the makings of a great Monty Python skit...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2016 10:39PM by MortimerSnerd.
Re: Chicken Soup for Canada Customs
March 19, 2016 12:34PM
i bring a little jar of that home every year . i always declare it . sometimes i think it all depends on what kind of mood they are in that day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |