Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n

Canada has a Liberal Majority

Posted by • Enviado por rompinreggie 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Canada has a Liberal Majority
October 19, 2015 10:02PM
I think even Trudeau was shocked.
Re: Canada has a Liberal Majority
October 19, 2015 10:54PM
Not the exact result I was hoping for but it's obvious that Canadians wanted harper gone! Not enough trust in the NDP so Justin Trudeau gets his big chance. It should be somewhat better than what the 'harper government' was doing to our country. Only time will tell.
October 19, 2015 11:02PM
...during the early part of the campaign he promised to drop the Mexican visa requirement...now lets see if he comes through with that election campaign promise.. That visa thing personally cost me some coin... glad Harper is gone
October 20, 2015 01:13PM
Someone close to him should have checked Harper's "best before" date, and found it had expired. Bye bye sweety cheeks.
October 20, 2015 01:47PM
I went shopping the day after the election (this morning), and everyone I ran into, seemed a bit more effervescent, even the bar staff at lunch had a bit of kick in their heels, not the drab old plundering along, being somewhere they don't want to be. I didn't vote Liberal, but am also glad with the Liberal majority. I may even see a raise in my OAP and CPP pensions. The Can. $ rose this morning, and if it continues, we can go to the states more often. It will also help us out with a November-December trip to Cancun. May even end up back in Melaque one day, so I'm a happy camper.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |