Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n >> Page • Pแgina 3

Pemex to raise prices 3% on the 1st of the year

Posted by • Enviado por wayne overby 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Re: Pemex to raise prices 3% on the 1st of the year
January 13, 2015 12:47PM
Frank, is that why American prestige world-wide is at an all-time high and Obama polls as the most popular leader for the seventh straight year. But your response is what can be expected from someone who actually believes FoxNoise FakeNews bullshit. Maybe you should visit someplace other than the MidWest and ex-pat heavy tourist areas.
January 13, 2015 02:30PM
Hahaha...you must be joking ??..most popular leader with clueless pot smoking people under 30 yrs old who watch cartoons at the movies and have no idea who general mcarthur or general patton were or what he did for America............adults over 50 want no part of this fool........what fairyland are you living in?........lay off the drugs and the @#$%&. meds for a while will ya...
January 13, 2015 02:47PM
johnzap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Frank, is that why American prestige world-wide is
> at an all-time high and Obama polls as the most
> popular leader for the seventh straight year. But
> your response is what can be expected from someone
> who actually believes FoxNoise FakeNews bullshit.
> Maybe you should visit someplace other than the
> MidWest and ex-pat heavy tourist areas.
I sincerely don't know where you are getting your facts but you can check any poll on the president and he definitely is NOT doing well in those polls. That includes nbs, cbs abc, fox, cnbc, msn etc. Granted fox does cover his dismal polling numbers more than the other channels but given the others political philosophies that is understandable but really not responsible journalism in my opinion. Washington politicians are for the most part all crooks preoccupied with keeping their seats and I am throwing members of both parties in that pot. Lets see what 2015 brings and have this discussion 12 months from now.
January 13, 2015 04:57PM
have no idea who general mcarthur or general patton were or what he did for America...
Hahaha hahaha So damn funny. Go drink another rum and Coke foolish old man.
January 13, 2015 06:50PM
At the end of the 6th year of Scrubs 2nd term he was polling 38% (ending up at the end at 22%)...the Kenyan is polling 48+% at the end of his 6th year...look it up...Google is the new god....
January 14, 2015 04:50AM
Dirty Mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At the end of the 6th year of Scrubs 2nd term he
> was polling 38% (ending up at the end at
> 22%)...the Kenyan is polling 48+% at the end of
> his 6th year...look it up...Google is the new
> god....

At least we agree on the fact he is Kenyan. That being agreed upon he shouldn't even be president....look it up. The constitution is the old god.
January 14, 2015 07:37AM
From a gas price increase to this ..... unbelievable

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
January 27, 2015 10:01PM
417, there is far more proof available that Barry was born in Honolulu than there is that you - or even I - are "natural born Citizens of the United States. Your willingness to perpetuate the lie that he is of Kenyan birth gives great insight into your personal integrity. What you are actually saying, once decoded, is "Obama is a black man and a black man has no right to be President of the United States." So don't even bother enumerating the number of your non-white friends; no one would be silly enough to believe you, even if you do claim that you would vote for Ben Carson.

By the way, my family tree boasts more than one Patriot fighting the Brits in the American Revolution and even ancestors who fought Comanche on the Texas frontier rather than following Jefferson Davis into the Slaveholders' Rebellion, so I'll stack antecedents with any right-winger.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2015 10:04PM by johnzap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |