Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread Discusin
KR Speaks
April 13, 2014 10:13PM
I'm starting this thread to give KR the opportunity to express himself freely to his loyal base and for his fans to comment.
Re: KR Speaks
April 14, 2014 09:25AM
Actually “Mag”, I would guestimate that an independent thread of this caliber might well be FAR more productive if reserved solely for lodging complaints.

THAT way, the (pre-neurotic) insistence of now loading up nearly each and EVERY individual thread with these intentionally disruptive Off Topic (jibing) detours can be totally AVOIDED…… thus permitting the otherwise “normal flow” of differing ideas (including KR contributions) SANS these willfully hijacked “gobbly goop” interruptions OF that “normal flow”.

Yeah, simply going with The Flow might conceivably be A Good Thing……. Because from my vantage point, what appears to be actually “fcking up TomZap” are these appallingly now CONSTANT Off Topic harassments, and NOT particularly or necessarily the simple presence of mere differing viewpoints and/or experiences.

Give it a try, as one might observe, and even successfully argue, that the mere CONstancy of these jibes alone serves to only DRAW ATTENTION TO various posts, which would otherwise simply move-through “the flow” as but a passing thought among many.

IOW, your decisive ‘spotlighting’ appears to be generating The Opposite Effect than its presumed intent, while then concurrently actually inflating various posts with a (presumably equally unintended) artificial sense of value!!!!

Dig?

IOW, how but ONE man’s “passing” point of view can cause such a defensive uproar is really bewildering…… to me!
April 14, 2014 10:20AM
KR...I too am bewildered. Keep your posts coming!
April 14, 2014 03:35PM
......even with my IQ of 64 i have no problem understanding KR....perhaps you folks who are confused or have difficulty with his messages could form a subforum on this new thread to commiserate your problems with one another.....and the self published author who claims that 'KR is fcking up TZ'...shame on you....
................KR gets the last laugh
April 14, 2014 10:52PM
KR is vintage web... thumbs up. If he gets too much just scroll faster...
April 15, 2014 06:55AM
This is the type of thread that is a complete waste of time and space
April 16, 2014 09:37PM
I think KR posts some pretty informative stuff. Isn't that what the forum is about?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Lo siento, slo puedes enviar mensajes si ests registrado.

Click here to login Haz click aqu para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |