Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Yeow -- L.T. Indicted on Rape Charges

Posted by • Enviado por buzzardwest 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Yeow -- L.T. Indicted on Rape Charges
June 25, 2010 05:06AM
[www.breitbart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 05:19AM by buzzardwest.
Re: Yeow -- L.T. Indicted on Rape Charges
June 25, 2010 04:20PM
Whats a person supposed to do when a woman teases?
June 25, 2010 07:39PM
June 26, 2010 06:55AM
With all due respect an indictment is not a guilty verdict. The whole case stinks of civil suits!
June 26, 2010 08:48AM
....but a rumour that the tabloids won't even print is enough for you to find a former VP guilty......you're so biased you must not even be able to stand up straight. No Credibility.......however, the entertainment value is off the charts!
June 26, 2010 04:30PM
Mr. Nomadamutt I beg your pardon. Have you attempted to google alledgedly or attempted from your makeshift home? Evidently not. However considering the V.P in question had Billy Blowjob as a trainer in the WH I do question his innocence. As do many others. But under no means do I brand him as guilty. I wonder if she saved her dress too? Hahaha
L.T. will walk on this one or at least he should as the "little lady" of the evening has herself stated they did not have sex. Calling a pimp and the pimp personally bringing a minor sends off setup bells in anyones mind. Except maybe yours! LOL
June 26, 2010 06:04PM
maybe in violation of his parole as a sex offender with these posts...L.T. is dangerous...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |