Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
L.T.
June 22, 2010 05:14AM
L.T. - is it your goal to get the off-topic forum moderated too?

You are about to achieve it.

Nancy
Re: L.T.
June 22, 2010 05:24AM
Why not just ban him.

LT is just as slimy as the KKK and all other invertebrates that hide under sheets and rocks.

We have one area of no moderation, thank you very much, where we can actually have a conversation.

Otherwise, how bout letting everyone post their real name and email prior to posting?

edit to add:

Or, ya might just wanna change this title "Use this forum for topics not relating to Mexico" to "Use this forum for topics relating to Mexico but not your specific local area" ........................... ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 05:31AM by buzzardwest.
June 22, 2010 05:50AM
The forum is yours not mine my dear freind and I highly honor your right to do with it as you truly deem necessary. Considering the moderation or censorship shown without restraint on the other forums I thought just maybe this could be a forum where the right to ones personal opinion could be expressed. Something that evidently bothers you deeply.

March forward in any way you chose. You have my continued support Comrad Knickerbocker.
June 22, 2010 10:56AM
LT IN HER SUNDAY-GO-TO-MEETING-OUTFIT

June 23, 2010 03:59PM
Chris Coke has been arrested in Jamaica and awaiting extradition to the U.S. That could be considered a rascist arrest by some. I know Obamas accepting General McChrystals resignation is sure rascist.
We must also realize arresting mexicans in the U.S. can also be considered rascist. Even though they are about the color of our President. Has anyone took a close look at President Husseins mom? Shes was whiter than me. But he only wrote about dreams of his father. Now that sure sounds rascist to me. Actually most any issue nowdays can be considered rascist. The old KKK jokes dont raise much attention. Better off going with something up to date.
This rascist is now preparing to eat dinner with his mexican family. But first I need to call my half black son in Alabama and wish him well. Hahaha its a funny world. Rascism is a funny topic. And accusers are even funnier. Especially when they know nothing of what they speak! LOL
June 23, 2010 05:09PM
banning is worse than moderation...why not just have everything such a writer (who knows but you nancy, what would earn such status), writes go to their own screed spot...everything...then, if they have fans...you'll know about it...nobody is banned, and everybody has a place
June 23, 2010 05:54PM
Kinda like talking geography in an algebra class just 'cause someone wants to. Give em a D- and off to the principal's office

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
June 23, 2010 07:06PM
Still cant figure out what was soooooo racist. Maybe the Afghani goatherders got to em. There should be more rocket scientists there maybe.
SENIOR LT
June 23, 2010 08:16PM
June 23, 2010 08:23PM
[www.thefreelibrary.com]

We don't need no stinkin library, we have it raght here!

June 24, 2010 06:11AM
Buzzy I hate to inform you but Ill be extra busy until after the election. Maybe then we can have fun. You know a its black its white no its brown scenario discussion with ya as thats about all you think about.
I did have some great milk and brownies last night and no they were not consumed with any racial bias. I
hope its ok to use brownies here on your PRIVATE forum. or would you prefer the "B" word? You silly whimp.
June 24, 2010 06:56PM
June 24, 2010 07:32PM
Buzz I realize you are on an agitation tour. Sorry no points on that deal. It is still hard for me to understand bois like you. Sure I know being a drug free straight white american male over 30 nowdays Im a minority. With all the push and shove from blacks, latinos. women, homosexuals, druggies and even muslims we are feeling the pressure but never in my life will I weaken at the knees to antagonizers like you. You should look in the mirror and try to understand we arent as bad as youve been forced to believe. Hell theres even hope for whimps like you or so Ive been told.
June 25, 2010 07:12PM
short dick guy with attitude...picks on folk for fun...
June 25, 2010 11:08PM
Isn't this just precious? The two most obnoxious curmudgeons to this forum are after each other.

It's a symbiotic relationship the demeans every level headed person who posts here.

Wow! Maybe with this post these two utterly childish, verbose personalities will have another target.

No, truly, I think they each have some secret desire to feed the other; a love hate relationship if you will.

Hey, maybe now they'll join forces and go after me!

I'm stunned that the more mature, responsible posters to this forum haven't already stood up to these two idiots and expressed to Tom and Nancy that this forum is being ruined by these two misanthropes.

Or, perhaps I'm the only one who feels this way?
June 26, 2010 05:48AM
Now that you are here Mike B, do you have a link (url) to La Officina?

June 26, 2010 08:12AM
And Mrs Zap, ya still might wanna consider changing the description of this particular forum

"Use this forum for topics not relating to Mexico"
June 26, 2010 10:01AM
"do you have a link (url) to La Officina?"

No. They have no website. Nor have the owners done anything to deserve to become one of your targets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2010 10:06AM by Mike B..
June 26, 2010 04:17PM
Face Easily Recognizable
Voice Easily Recognizable
Name Has Many Faces
Never Trust Name Without Face or Voice.

Man Without Card is No Man

Those who believe criminals run free, are all wet.

Your a bet, here today zut tomorrow....... That's a go.
June 26, 2010 04:29PM
Attachments • Adjuntos:
open • abrir | download • descargar - charlie_chan.jpg (16.8 KB)
June 26, 2010 04:31PM
Cannot see contents of nut until shell is cracked.
June 26, 2010 06:00PM
shell is frequently the discovery...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |