Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

NFL Football Thanksgiving Day Games Free Live Streaming Online Links!

Posted by • Enviado por Xtremesurf 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
NFL Football Thanksgiving Day Games Free Live Streaming Online Links!
November 24, 2011 02:20PM
[forum.wiziwig.eu]

No downloading required for these free links for todays games. Click on the wiziwig link provided and just scroll down past the NFL logo badge and find WEEK 12

Then you will see the following free streaming links listed in blue. Click on any of these blue links listed under WEEK 12 for free live streaming of todays NFL games.

12:30 PM / 17:30 GMT / 18:30 CET
Green Bay at Detroit FOX
Web Streams: online soccer , ILM TV Ch1 & TykesTV 2 , Viasat & ExtremeGoal1 , Rsi Websop (uncertain), kiwi-sportz ,
Soccer Room ,

04:15 PM / 21:15 GMT / 22:15 CET
Miami at Dallas CBS
Web Streams: online soccer , ILM TV Ch1 , TykesTV 1 , Viasat & ExtremeGoal1 , Rsi Websop , kiwi-sportz ,
Soccer Room

It takes 30 - 60 seconds for the feed to start, you will see an advertisement window pop up in front of the game while it is loading but it will pass once the feed is loaded. Sometimes a second advertisement window will pop up in front of the game while it is loading the feed and you can close this window by clicking the X for close. Then the game should be clear for watching, you can click the video feed to "full screen" if you choose.

The links don't get listed until the games starts and will change with each game. I will post the San Fransisco vs Baltimore Game as soon as the links become available when that game starts this evening.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
Re: NFL Football Thanksgiving Day Games Free Live Streaming Online Links!
November 24, 2011 06:17PM
Follow the same instructions in the above post to get the San Francisco at Baltimore Game FREE LIVE ONLINE STREAMING!

The game is being streamed live RIGHT NOW!

Here are the available free live game streams.

[forum.wiziwig.eu]

08:20 PM / 01:20 GMT / 02:20 CET
San Francisco at Baltimore NFLN
Web Streams: online soccer , ILM TV Ch1 , CanadianKing , TykesTV 1 , Viasat , ExtremeGoal1 , kiwi-sportz , Soccer Room , asssports
Re: NFL Football Thanksgiving Day Games Free Live Streaming Online Links!
November 27, 2013 03:50PM
Unfortunatly that's expensive one option from nfl.com this year. I need to watch this game on my xperia, can even pay few $ but is it worth for one game only ?

Edit:
I'm trying http://manscavefootball.com right now and will see is it worth ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2013 07:07AM by jonaskent1981.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |