Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Inportant topic for a change

Posted by • Enviado por Zummie1954 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Inportant topic for a change
October 22, 2012 04:28PM
So I just read that in 1939 the average bra size in the USA was 34 b. Today the good news is that the average bra size in the USA is 36 C. So how do you think this compares to Mexico?
Re: Inportant topic for a change
October 22, 2012 04:38PM
i think we need a physics professor in on this one, as the equipment has changed and the age range has been expanded...hugely!
October 22, 2012 04:45PM
Dry, interesting theory but I don't buy it. Yes, the population is living longer but do women's breasts get bigger with age?
October 22, 2012 04:54PM
no...we see nine-year-olds on the streets with 'push-ups'...and the old gals have lost their slumpiness...

everything here is bright, shiney, and saluting the sky!...

but not the snowbirdettes...
Re: Important topic for a change
October 22, 2012 05:01PM
I think this might take some hands on research to figure out the answer. It could take years and millions of dollars I think I will apply for a government grant.
October 22, 2012 05:04PM
this isn't a real conversation without pictures, Z...like the fish...

[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2012 05:21PM by Dry House.
October 22, 2012 06:22PM
It's just a scandal. You did ask about Mexican woman. Well, I wish they'd use more silicone when they install doors and windows here.

[abcnews.go.com]

And for pictures (since it's atopical now): [thechive.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |