Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

WHAT HAPPENED TO SPARKS???

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
WHAT HAPPENED TO SPARKS???
November 24, 2011 10:57AM
ORIGINALLY SUBMITTED TO NANCY, MINERSTERIA DE TOPICALES Y PROPAGANDA ON NOV 35, 2011 AT 1154 HORAS

I really haven't heard a thing from Sparks since Jove and I'm quite concerned. I know he had a little bad luck and had to abandon his charge but has he moved on or what? I'm DISSAPPOINTED Sparky if this is the case. The house was merely flooded with mud and you could have stayed and cleaned up but I don't know why you are not here getting dissapointed in me again¿?.

It was only a flood Sparky and, although you 'deserted' you can look in the mirror and see that you saved the most important thing, your ass! After all every first responder MUST put his or her own safety bbefore all else.

As far as being disappointed with leaving a struggling woman with maybe a million in damages and running, don't sweat it, your in Mexico where you can't rely on anybody.

You saved your ass Sparks and you dissapeared and I really miss your posts.

ps They don't really have courts marshalls in Mexico.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |