Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

What I saw in Barra when I went 'on the town'

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
What I saw in Barra when I went 'on the town'
November 17, 2011 06:37AM
Just one thinng really and that is that there is one or two Imperial feet of sand that has returned from the beach (up to 0.2 meters).

My research on where the sand went this year boils down to "the Ocean WAS a Lady", which I was told means that there are really 2 oceans here. There is la Mar and el Mar no matter what the teachers teach you. We have el Mar now. In rainy season this year we had la Mar. La Mar gets angry (it was explained to me PMS). La Mar robs the sand.

The ocean is transexual and changed to el Mar after Jova. I was told this around Jove time. Since my pre Jove eye witness account of the sand on beach in Barra, my extensive research and a million queeries, I can only say that there is sand coming back now but this was a year of la Mar and La Mar knocks buildings down annd robs beaches of sand.

If all this is true then what we witnessed this summer may not in fact be beach erosion and may be a natural occurance or a combination of factors. Oh well, with archives of tomzap at least there are some historical records. There will always be folk lore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |