Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Looking for a Home For a Wonderful Yorkhire Terrior

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Looking for a Home For a Wonderful Yorkhire Terrior
November 13, 2011 08:38AM
Mabel is a wonderful middle-aged yorkie whom I love dearly. Mabel is PERFECT in all ways but one.

She is much smarter than I, she loves to be loved and gives it back 'in buckets'. She will want to sleep in your bed but if you insist, she will simply wait until you are PASSED OUT to join you. She is wonderful really! MUCHACHA MAGNETICA and LIFE aint just a BEACH! Watch dog-slash-door bell. She loves people, GATTAS and other dogs and everything about life really. She is fixed and takes not crap from any other dog. If it gets dangerous, she is small enough to get out of danger's way but getting under some CAMIONETTA for safety. I have been amazed for years at this dog.

Although I love her dearly I must find a new loving home for Mabel. Mabel was perfect in Canada but, ever since we moved to Mexico, I've been having problems with Mabel as she started BARKING when we got here.

At first it was at the border. She was just growling at the officers. By the time we got to Melaque she started barking incessanly at nothing and especially the COPS. Well it's been a TOUGH ROW TO HOE I have been KICKED OUT of rentals. The cops are called and they once tazzered her to no avail. I previously tried that ZAP collar and it made her worse. A MUZZLE works but she started to loose weight. I personally can sleep through a HURRICANE and she doesn't ever bother me. It does cause the neighbours problems though and give her up seems to be the ONLY way OUT. Maybe I'll just have to get somebody to help me LIVE TRAP her and we'll release her in ANOTHER STATE. I just hate to give someone else MY PROBLEM. She was great in Canada but I'm afraid that if she doesn't stop molesting the POLELEASE, she may die of LEAD POISONING.

WHAT TIPPED me is that I NEED to adopt a child who has a few problems and needs a lot of care and support as he has FAS and other birth defects and his mother isn't EQUIPPED to give him the support he needs to have a chance at life. This boy is the result of an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION and has no father as a result. His mother works nights and does not have the EQUIPMENT or time to teach him ENGLISH and other IMPORTANT things to give him a chance.

WELL, if anybody who lives rurally or has a sound SOUND FENCE and sleeps HEAVILY wants and intelligent dog guaranteed to put love in their lives, please contact me as soon as CONVENIENTY possible. Mabel only has a need for love food and medicine.

On Her Majesty's Service

witchita
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |