Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Alvaro Obregon constuction or me and the boys

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Alvaro Obregon constuction or me and the boys
November 09, 2011 01:55PM
I see you can cross into Villa Obregon with an auto in 2 streets now on the ocean end. I told 'the boys' to tell jack that it would be a lot quicker if they had a box of beer last saturday to get things opened up. The boyz told me Jack said they would get one when they reach the highway. I felt it fair game to play a halloween joke on jack but I don't think it worked.

The boys are good and great to visit with when on their break. I'm learning some worse sexual gresserias and we talk road construction. When they started out, the boyz were working for a weekly salary for 6 days. The CONtractor told tham later that they were too slow and started paying by the metre layed. Now it's even slower. There is a shortage of sand and they had to screw the dog all day Monday and yesterday they had precious little and the graders who did the original excavation (
Re: Alvaro Obregon constuction or me and the boys
November 11, 2011 05:40AM
Second street opened to Obregon yesterday.
November 11, 2011 07:08AM
November 12, 2011 06:15PM
re: It

is the pressure on the other side¡
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |