Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Senior Computer Problems

Posted by • Enviado por Vallartagal 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Senior Computer Problems
April 06, 2011 04:53PM
As seniors know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem..
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "an ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned ... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down.......................................................................................................

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little bastard.
Re: Senior Computer Problems
April 06, 2011 05:59PM
April 06, 2011 06:05PM
Come on now ... that's not the whole story. Ya mean you forgot your ID10T, the computer did ... or someone just sent you this one via email?

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
April 06, 2011 06:19PM
Sorry, I just thought to share what I thought was a cute email that I received in my inbox today.

End of story....

Linda
April 06, 2011 07:24PM
was pretty funny to me.
Thanks Linda
April 06, 2011 10:31PM
Yes it was funny. Going home from Melaque this year I couldn t figure out how to take a picture with my cell phone. Forgot how and so I asked a 15 year old how to do it. Well he said, most people go into the menu and there it is. He was right...there it was. I thanked hom and shuffled off to take a picture. They know it all! Linda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |