Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

DOMAIN REGISTRY OF AMERICA SCAM

Posted by • Enviado por Info1 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
DOMAIN REGISTRY OF AMERICA SCAM
October 28, 2010 07:55AM
If you recieve a email about this company trying to renew or transfer ANY domain they are actually trying to steal it or tranfer it into their name or server service and you pay them to own your domain.

Report them
DOMAIN REGISTRY OF AMERICA

Kind of like Canadian real estate in Puerto, paying them for something no one ever owned to begin with.
Re: DOMAIN REGISTRY OF AMERICA SCAM
October 28, 2010 02:47PM
The opinion of the Fraud Master. Info1 was arrested and jailed by a Pto businessman. Only to be released after paying all the money owed! On record at the 2nd Juzgado Mixto in Pto. Escondido. Don Francisco sends his regards. Next...

It took our out of state correspondent info1 until 2:45 to fabricate the post below and then another hour to edit it 4 times. One cannot help but wonder what chemical imbalance instigates such behavior. I often wonder if even he could explain the meaning to such a conglomeration of bs.
Always out to get somebody. And always counting on someone else to do it. Wonder what happened to the Hague? Hahaha

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2010 11:54AM by L.T..
Re: DOMAIN REGISTRY OF AMERICA SCAM
October 29, 2010 11:47PM
I give you a month to pack your bags or your back in the U.S.
You get it? It's almost cold enough to snow tonight.
Added your little snoop from the Hacienda and the P.O., again I will say not very smart, but interesting in how desperate the pen pusher is.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2010 08:53PM by Info1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |