Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
NBC new show
June 20, 2010 08:13AM
So, starting next Saturday, June 26th on NBC there is a new reality TV show called " The Match OFF" where they take super expensive match-makers ($15,000.00 a pop) and pit them against each other. They will feature one girl and one guy from each major city and then have the top two match-makers set them up on dates to see which of these high end match-makers is the most skilled.

The girl chosen to represent New York City is my daughter Kira and I have been told that she will be featured on the first show this Saturday (I think it will be at 7:30 Eastern time but check your local NBC listings).

Click on these two links

[www.nbcnewyork.com]

[www.nbcnewyork.com]
Re: NBC new show
June 20, 2010 10:08AM
Wow thats so exciting! Thats the ultimate American success story. You must be very proud.
June 20, 2010 11:06AM
Kira is a beauty. Good luck to her.
June 20, 2010 03:15PM
or ............................................... Good Luck to the contestants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 22, 2010 07:47AM
Well I used the links from above and they go to a dead end.

Tried NBC's website, nothing found!

Searched on GOOGLE, also a dead end except a blurb from March 19th 2010, that they are looking for contestants from "Chicago".

Typed in the name of the show into an online TV guide, nothing found.
June 23, 2010 09:41AM
I tried those links a few days ago and they worked, now they are dead.

[redtreemelaque.com]

July 13, 2010 11:36AM
Wow, cannot believe what networks put on television these days passing off as entertainment, what crap. The Biggest Loser, Wife Swap, Match Off? If anyone thinks this show will possibly last more than at most one season, you better think again, just absolute junk. I am not trying to disrespect the contestants, however, if this is what you have to do to get a date, you'd be better off a home TIVO ing this junk and zapping through the comercials. Look at how most of the Bachelor and Bachelorette have turned out. Nothing but a bunch of good looking, shallow, beings, trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.
July 14, 2010 11:30AM
You said it Lamar. I watch the Knowledge Network and KCTS out of Seattle. Bug shows, travelogues, science, politics, finance, etc. The networks have gone mad. I think the US Government has finally won the war and made all the younger people absolute dolts.
I'm going to submit a new show for them. " Toiletrie Race". It would be a morning show, and 4 contestants would race through brushing their teeth, showering, combing hair, etc. etc. Something like the Amazing Race. And American Idol drives me nuts. 4 tv's in the house, and at times, they are all on this pure crap
July 14, 2010 05:40PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |