Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

A moment of silence please

Posted by • Enviado por Lamar 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
A moment of silence please
February 26, 2013 02:02PM
Would like to ask all for a moment of silence in rememberance of Trayvon Martin who died one year ago today, he went much too soon. I am Trayvon, we are all Trayvon!
Re: A moment of silence please
February 26, 2013 06:23PM
I used to think L.T. was the biggest jerk on this board, but I am beginning to think it is you, "Lamar".
February 26, 2013 07:28PM
Paul, elcome back, it has been over a month nsince you have lent your wisdom to the readers of Tomzap. I put up this post figuring you or another regular would respond, you did not disappoint, so thanks. Having you call me the biggest jerk is hi praise, especially from such a self proclaimed intellect as you. Having you, proclaim me to be tghe king of the miscreants, and morons who rant on this site on a regulars basis, brings tears to my eyes. Thanks again, you really do not need to respond, however I know you cannot help yourself, with that said I await your retort.
February 26, 2013 07:30PM
February 26, 2013 07:38PM
Paul, now just waiting for you're twin you were separated at birth from to chime in, if I know you two, it wont be long.
February 26, 2013 07:40PM
Im going to talk with an attorney about this unfairt moderation practices on this forum and the PE forum too. Now Im being demoted from the biggest jerk and just the other day a poster on the pe forum was promoting someone above me for the most obnoxious. This sint fair. If the moderator would just loosen the rules and turn me loose I have no doubt I could retain my titles! LOL!
I want to include a watermelon special soon.
February 27, 2013 10:21AM
The only problem with being NO.1 is someone is always looking to take your titile.
March 02, 2013 06:28AM
This would make it a circle of jerks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |