Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Folklorico Ballet

Posted by Willie Bodrak 
Folklorico Ballet
January 22, 2012 04:07PM
We have just attended opening of the new season of the U de C Ballet Folklorico here in Colima and cannot tell you how much we enjoyed it!!! As professional as anything you will ever witness in the field of dance. Here is the link for information:

[www.ucol.mx]

They must have thousands of DOLLARS in sets and wardrobe. The dancers smiled all the time & it appeared they truly enjoyed what they were doing. The perfromance lasted a little over 2 hrs and is well worth the time spent there. The music was live, great and not ear splitting.
If you are unable to attend the performances here in Colima, watch for them to come to your area.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Folklorico Ballet
January 22, 2012 07:58PM
As allways a really good show, there will be three diferent presentations from now until may,

Saludos!
CH

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

February 07, 2012 07:05AM
My Spanish is terrible. I cannot figure out the time and dates for the shows. I have guests coming to zlo that I would like to take to, but cannot figure out if dates will work or how to buy advanced tickets if they do. My friends arrive on April 12 and leave on the 18 th
February 08, 2012 08:35AM
This if from underneath the picture on the referenced website....

Nostalgia, domingos 22 de enero, 5 y 19 de febrero
Joyas de México, domingos 4 y 18 de marzo, 1 de abril
De norte a sur, domingos 29 de abril, 6 y 20 de mayo
12:00 horas
Teatro Universitario

Domingo means Sun......22 Jan, 5 & 9 Feb
the next series is 4 & 8 Apr, 1 Apr
final series...29 Apr, 6 & 20 .

All at 12 pm noon, at the University Theater as you come into Colima from the north

Hope this helps!!! Another thing you can do when faced with not understanding, is to cut & paste into a translator program.
February 12, 2012 07:17AM
Thanks for your help. Van you purchase advance tickets? It is a long slep from zlo only to find out is sold out.
February 12, 2012 11:16AM
Don't know about advance purchases.......but there were a lot of empty seats the day we attended. Hope you enjoy!!!
February 14, 2012 04:01PM
Thanks for your help Wliiie. I used google maps to locate the venue and it is a long way from the main campus - just past Pernifico no. 3 past Colima and towards Guadaljara. Is this where it is?
March 15, 2012 06:04PM
Oh my! I just saw your question & am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Yes, that is where it is located....very easy to get to the site.
It is a lovely venue!
And I obviously made a BIG boo-boo.......the 2nd series started in Mar - not Apr.
Hope you get to attend at least one of these presentations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |