Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Opthalmologist

Posted by HarryinNM 
Opthalmologist
January 08, 2012 08:42AM
Seeking contact information for an English speaking ophthalmologist in Manzanillo or Colima.
Re: Opthalmologist
January 08, 2012 02:14PM
My husband recently had a cataract removed and lens implanted by Dr. Ruben Anaya at Clinica de Ojos...314 6655.
While he isn't fluent in English he does speak some and several on the staff there (large) speak English. Several people we know have also had him perform Lasik corrective surgery with great results.
While not cheap, way less than NOB and supposedly one of the best in the area. Good luck!
January 10, 2012 04:31PM
Thanks Willie. Is he the only one we know of?

Harry/Cuyutlan
January 11, 2012 07:12AM
He's the only one that we found out about and were pleased so felt no need to search further. Perhaps Jupiter might know of someone else and will respond.
February 07, 2012 04:37PM
I have had an entirely positive experience with an Opthalomogist in Manzanillo. The contact information came from an off-forum friend.

I am impressed with his professionalism and diagnostic skills. His recommended treatment was spot on, and resulted in a quick resolution of an alarming and mildly disabling condition.

Dr Ramon Navarro, Av Lazaro Gardenas No 15522 A, Col Morelos (Las Brisas) (314) 322-04-27
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |