Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

possible relocation

Posted by guapo4mexico 
possible relocation
September 05, 2010 05:19PM
Hola. I am coming to Manzanillo/Barra for the first time, on the 18th of September. This will be a fact finding trip for possible relocation to the Colima area. WHAT I AM LOOKING for is any and all GOOD INFORMATION for the best way of getting to ACQUIRE and BE ACQUAINTED with the REGION. If you can help me, please email me at 4guapo@gmail.com. Thank you

Hola. Estoy llegando a Manzanillo / Barra, por primera vez, el 18 de septiembre. Este será un viaje para encontrar hecho posible traslado a la zona de Colima. Lo que busco es para todas y cada una buena información para la mejor forma de llegar a adquirir y estar familiarizado con la región. Si usted me puede ayudar, por favor escríbame a 4guapo@gmail.com. Gracias

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 08:20PM by guapo4mexico.
Re: possible relocation
September 06, 2010 11:01AM
If your planning to drive from the US or Canada we can provide
you with the proper Insurance
September 06, 2010 11:22AM
THANK YOU FOR THE 411. I AM FLYING DOWN FOR THIS TRIP, BUT FOR MY NEXT DRIVING TRIP, I WILL GET IN TOUCH...
January 15, 2011 09:20PM
We are coming to Colima in Feb. & seriously looking into long term rental in either Colima City or nearby. Is someone out there who handles rental property ? We want to be in walking distance to center.
This is the 4th year...... still trying.
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |