Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Help Needed, Looking For A Front Wheel For A 2008 KLR650

Posted by Bryon M 
Help Needed, Looking For A Front Wheel For A 2008 KLR650
January 03, 2019 09:36PM
I'm needing a full front wheel for my 08 Kawasaki KLR 650 motorcycle, hoping their are some KLR 650 enthusiasts or forum members on here.

Was out for a ride one night three months ago, had ran over a rock in the road that I did not see to avoid a vehicle that had come over into my lane. The rim was bent very badly, not safe.

Took the wheel to a place here in Puerto Vallarta that fixes wheels. As per recommendations, but all has not gone well as they screwed up my rim beyond repair now.

Now I'm looking for a complete full front wheel for my 08 KLR.
In any color, don't care if it has scratches.

If anyone knows anyone that happens to have a gen II KLR that they might be parting out, and would like to sell it to me please let me know.

I don't have much money, don't have any way of ordering/paying (I'm told that the wheel will be taxed heavily though customs if purchases and shipped from USA) for a wheel from the States.

Also need set of front and rear brake lines in stainless steel braided type lines.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
322 148 0893
Re: Help Needed, Looking For A Front Wheel For A 2008 KLR650
January 04, 2019 09:58AM
I see that mercado libre has some parts for your machine. Maybe contact the vendors and see if they have other parts as well...

[listado.mercadolibre.com.mx][A:08%20Kawasaki%20KLR%20650%20motorcycle%20parts]

I have used this site for years. i think they accept payment through OXXO and other stores. no need for a credit card.

Also if you have a Facebook account you might want to check out this site. There might be someone with more local info.

[www.facebook.com]
January 04, 2019 11:42AM
Thanks Kliff

Many items on this mercado libre (from my opinion, as most item's are used) site is way over priced, my brother-in-laws have bought many things form them. It's a hit or miss they say.....If the item actually exist, or its the actual pictured item listed, or if it will arrive undamaged or at all. But I have look on the site for the wheel and other items, seem to have used items for gen 2 model KLR's.
January 04, 2019 12:11PM
Well...If one here needs (my job) vehicle/motorcycle parking while they go back to the States/Canada? We could barter some parking for bringing down some small items. The front wheel (without tire or brake rotor) would be the largest item, and it's not heavy.

Some items I want are off eBay, Amazon, and other reputable sites. Some items for the motorcycle, food, two cellphones etc.

Did have one person (some food related item's I missed that's not sold here) bartering a few times for me in the past, but unfortunately he passed away from cancer.

This would be a good deal for all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |