Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Will visit in November!

Posted by mexhapati 
Will visit in November!
October 27, 2010 07:58AM
very much enjoyed our recent trip to oaxaca in september, and are now planning to visit PV (San Francisco, Nayarit) at the end of november. cecilia and i will drive our pickup with a dozen or so talavera murals and sinks to show around and hopefully sell. if you are in need of anything from the central area of mexico, let me know and we'll be happy to bring it with us for you!

because we encountered many people in oaxaca interested in the ceramic proudcts of guanajuato it ocurred to me that i should post this for folks in the Puerto Vallarta area.

I hope that tomzap will deem it to be valuable information and not just a blatant plug!

thanks in advance to you all but most especially to the moderators of this forum!

Welcome to the world of Mexican Ceramics!

mexhapati’s artesans can hand craft anything made of clay. Products as varied as tile murals, bricks, sinks, lamp bases, roofing tiles, dinnerware sets and even hand painted toilets are just a few of the thousands of formats available. There are literally too many to catalogue.

EXPLORE OUR ONLINE CATALOG FOR PRODUCTS/SLIDESHOWS/CUSTOM IDEAS
TO VISIT OUR SITE, CLICK HERE:
mexhapati website
If you do not find what you are looking for, Let us know and one of our sales reps will contact you in your language!
And REMEMBER: mexhapati can make your own custom design or create one to your specifications.

Our website can be read in ESPAÑOL, English, and Français!

¡Bienvenido al maravilloso mundo de la cerámica mexicana! Si es de México y está hecho de barro, mexhapati lo tiene o puede conseguirlo.

Welcome to the fabulous world of mexican ceramics! if it comes from Mexico and it's made from clay, mexhapati has it or can get it for you!

Bienvenue dans le merveilleux monde de la céramique mexicaine! Si c'est un produit mexicain et si c'est fabriqué en argile, mexhapati l'a ou peut le trouver.

FREE DELIVERY TO GUANAJUATO, SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, QUERETARO AND SELECTED MEXICAN CITIES

Contact Information
To request tile samples or for any further information or advice, please contact us by phone, fax, or e-mail.
mexhapati
Calzada de los Héroes 41
Col. Miguel Hidalgo
Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato
37800 Mexico
Telephone 00-52-418-182-2098

TO FIND US ON GOOGLE MAPS CLICK HERE:

mexhapati location on GOOGLE MAPS
Sales and General Information: rolguin@mexhapati.com

[/align]
Talavera Tiled Kitchen,...17th CENTURY Convent, Puebla

Rene Olguin Munoz
mexhapati artesan ceramica
Calzada de los Heroes 41
Colonia Miguel Hidalgo
Dolores Hidalgo, Gto
VIVA MEXICO!
ph 418 182 2098
www.mexhapati.com
rolguin@mexhapati.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 08:00AM by mexhapati.
Re: Will visit in November!
October 27, 2010 10:37AM
[www.sayulitalife.com] and/or [www.sanpancho-sanfrancisco.com] would love to have your ad since few, if not anybody, reads this forum from up there.
October 31, 2010 06:43PM
hola buzzard!

thanks for your comments, we did look at your sites

e mail us with more information!
November 01, 2010 01:47AM
These are not my "MY SITES"

These are sites for Commersal Ads in that area of Mexico that cater to peope like y0u
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |