Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Secure Parking 1 month PV..

Posted by Mona Lott 
Secure Parking 1 month PV..
June 12, 2013 05:47PM
Hi folks.
I'm looking for a reasonably priced and secure place to store my mid sized truck while out of the country for 3 weeks to a month.
This will be starting this Saturday the 15th until approx the 15th of July.I will be flying from the airport so closer better,but not necessary.
Thank you for help you may provide.
Re: Secure Parking 1 month PV..
June 16, 2013 07:32AM
If you leave the airport and walk across the overpass there is long term parking directly underneith.
1300 pesos per month for covered and secure parking, they also have daily and weekly rates.

Rick
June 24, 2013 10:24AM
Thanks for the information we are also looking for long term parking when we drive down and want to come home for Xmas for a month or so.
June 27, 2013 12:23AM
We're parked there right now for two months, first time however that we have been asked to pay in advance.

Rick
June 27, 2013 12:24AM
We're parked there right now for two months, first time however that we have been asked to pay in advance.

Rick
September 07, 2013 06:30PM
Thanks for the replies folks..I did end up parking at the lot across from the airport.I wasn't asked to pay in advance,but I originally told them 3 weeks to a month and ended up gone for 2.5 months.Yes it was $1300 a month.Great place and handy to the airport as its right at the foot of the white pedestrian overpass.Hours are 8am to 7:30pm..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |