Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

El Sueno Cristialino, Tenacatita

Posted by patdale 
El Sueno Cristialino, Tenacatita
March 21, 2010 11:17AM
Does anyone know anything about this studio apartment on the beach at Tenacatita? We are thinking about renting it for next Feb. I looks very nice.
We have notr been to this area before and were wondering what the area is like. Is the beach fairly calm for swimmng?
Re: El Sueno Cristialino, Tenacatita
March 22, 2010 07:31AM
That looks to be one of the places a few 100 meters before you get to Tenacatita on the open ocean beach. That is not a swimming beach but it's probably a 20 minute walk to Tenacatita beach which is one of the best for swimming and snorkling

[www.alegrerentals.com]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
March 22, 2010 05:16PM
Thanks Sparks for your reply. Is it not a swimming beach because the waves are too strong there?

Are you the same Sparks that used to post on the PV All Vallarta board. I have posted on there for years.
March 22, 2010 06:07PM
Yes rough big waves and undertow. Looks pretty much like this most of the time. Yep, I used to post on two Vallarta boards

March 22, 2010 06:09PM
And here is Tenacatita beach

March 22, 2010 08:13PM
Thanks Sparks for the pictures Tenacatita beach looks so calm. It all looks very pretty.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |