Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Missy/Sparks, thanks-- but I'm confused (my normal state)

Posted by Judd Beck 
Missy/Sparks, thanks-- but I'm confused (my normal state)
January 26, 2011 08:09PM
I've tried to find out rates for Iguana Loca Hostel, but dead-ended-- the "reply for rates" link wasn't functional for their websites. If it's not asking too much, can you inquire for me? You guys are the proverbial "horses mouths" as locals...

#1 tent camping 2 weeks?
#2 shared hostel "dorm" bed 2 weeks?

I'm the dumb Oregonian-- but in another life, so to speak, I lived w/a friend in an Isla Mujueres palapa (before hideous Cancun erupted from the lagoons)...

You're kind to help, blessings.

Judd
Re: Missy/Sparks, thanks-- but I'm confused (my normal state)
January 27, 2011 06:45AM
Looks like all the prices are on their web site. Too bad they didn't give an email address but they do have a 'contact form'
I live in Melaque and don't know where the hostel is

[www.locaiguanahostel.com]

Hope you have a car as Boca de Iguanas is isolated

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
January 28, 2011 06:02PM
Go here Judd [members5.boardhost.com] it is the local board for La Manz and Boca and it gets a lot more traffic for those places than this board does. Someone on there will be able to answer your question.
January 29, 2011 08:09AM
according to La Manzanilla Homes website..tent camping is $7.00usd per person per night,hostel $15.00usd person per night.
Look at La Manzanilla Homes for pictures and more info.. You can book your stay with La Manzanilla Homes,located in La Manzanilla,the best source for vacation rentals.Trust me..I know!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |