Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Award-winning Author to speak in La Manzanilla

Posted by lbelloruiz 
Award-winning Author to speak in La Manzanilla
February 28, 2014 03:58PM
Author, Linda Bello-Ruiz will speak at Casa Luz, Boca del Rio #75, La Manzanilla, at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, March 11th.

A STORY UNTOLD IS FORGOTTEN. We all have a story to share but in today's fast-paced world, our stories get lost amongst the chit chat of the Internet. We Link In. We tweet. We Facebook. We review. We email. And sometimes we still speak by telephone, although that's becoming a lost art.

I knew I had a powerful story to share about my fight against the underage sex trade, but I didn't think I had the capability to write more than fifty pages.

Three years and two months after starting my writing journey, I held my 405-page published memoir in my hands. And, when From Tears to Triumph won the gold medal in the national Illuminations book awards, my emotions sailed up onto Cloud Nine and they still haven't returned!

Join me on Tuesday, March 11th. I'll be sharing aspects of my writing and publishing journey, answering questions and reading excerpts from the book.

Questions? Call me in Barra de Navidad at (315) 355-8405 or email me: lmbelloruiz@gmail.com website: www.lindabelloruiz.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |