Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Left for dead

Posted by Penny 
Left for dead
June 04, 2010 05:15PM
Four adorable puppies were left for dead covered in ticks and fleas. They have now been cleaned up and are looking for good homes. Babyboom took one and is thinking of taking one more so that just leaves two. Any one out there who could give a 6 week old puppy (they are eating solids) a good home.
Thwy are beige, black and tan and white, two of which are boys.
Thanks.

Penny

Email - pennysgourmetshop@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Left for dead
June 13, 2010 11:14AM
WHY DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT! lIKE THE DEAD WOMEN FOUND AT THE WHORE HOUSE. SHE WAS ONLY 18.
AT THE CAT HOUSE.........ON DAN'S INFO BOARD IN LAMANZ~
June 14, 2010 07:36AM
What can you do for her now,she's gone. Well,come to think of it,to prevent this from happening again,close down Porkys.At least we can try to help innocent animals that don't deserve to be thrown away.
June 14, 2010 11:08PM
I still think this is awful and should not be dismissed. I personally witnessed the two dead young kids in the road around the bend from La Manzanilla on the way to Tenacatita. Coming upon 2 dead people on the road is not pretty and it looked pretty suspicious.

That person still has family and friends who don't know what happened to them.
June 15, 2010 07:31AM
I think that was a car accident,alcohol involved
June 15, 2010 09:08AM
Every living person is important to me and I help animals, children and people alike. Unfortunately it would be hard to find a home for a dead 18 year old at the whorehouse, which incidentally was unbeknown to me. Life here is cheap but that doesn't mean we have to be hard -face-bitches.
Keep your hair on dave-the-wave , mellow out man......and mother always taught me "if you don't ask you don't get". There is one little puppy left so It pays to advertise!!!

Penny

I Offer Pure Unabated Heaven For An Unwanted Jack Russel
June 15, 2010 12:22PM
A Jack Russel's temperament suits me to a Tee. I've yet to see another breed or hybrid with the same cranky attitude.

Lots and lots of rats to dispatch (I've seen visiting Jack Russels go near orgasmic over rat butchering), a huge secure yard and an old fart that wouldn't balk at spoiling the animal to death and regular visits to the vet.

Missing $$$$. These critters are way beyond my reach.
June 15, 2010 05:36PM
Is there a full moon out? I am going to look at the calendar. Nope, full moon on 26th of June. How in the hell did we get from 4 abandoned dogs, to an adolescent whore, dead, to 2 dead children and alcohol, to Jack Russell terriers, and right back to 1 pup left? Am I losing it? This is something else.
June 15, 2010 07:06PM
You have not yet got into the spirit of the thing. ;)
In my life, things were logical, linear.
Until I retired to Mexico.
Now they are ..... different.
These threads give "stream of conciousness" a whole new dimension.

You need to spend some more time on the Puerto Escondido forum with Info1, driftplastic and the others and you may see what I mean.

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
June 16, 2010 12:09PM
Thanks Penny for tking care of the the "better" species.

"The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."

Charles de Gaulle
June 16, 2010 12:25PM
Monsieur de Gaulle has always been revered for his wisdom.

Penny

June 27, 2010 10:16AM
All the puppies have good homes now.

Penny

July 08, 2010 12:34PM
That is good news about the puppies Penny. Too bad about the dead whore but statistics show that's a dangerous profession to be in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |