Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Rental for Rene Olguin Munoz mexhapati artesan ceramica

Posted by Nan 
Rental for Rene Olguin Munoz mexhapati artesan ceramica
May 24, 2010 07:11PM
Hi Rene,

I saw your post under the other thread. Not sure if you are committed to La Manzanilla for your rental but I have lovely furnished apartments at really good summer rates at Casa de Marco in Barra. [www.casademarco.com] Check us out and if you are interested drop me a line directly at casademarco@seatosierra.com
Re: Rental for Rene Olguin Munoz mexhapati artesan ceramica
May 24, 2010 07:18PM
Also, if you are really committed to a La Manzanilla rental I am sure my friend Sara who specializes in La Manz can help you out she is very professional and a wealth of information. [www.lamanzanillahomes.com]
May 24, 2010 09:04PM
hola nan

thanks very much for your reply...at this point we are researching only so would say we are not "committed" yet...but very interested in learning more!

my son graduates from high school this year and will go away to college...at last cecilia and i will have more freedom to more in depth visit your beautiful part of the mexico which i have always been drawn to...we keep saying that we want to do nothing but relax but i know very well that after some time goes by, boredom will creep in and so are thinking of a semi-retirement where we could bring a kiln with us and continue our ceramics activities maybe giving free classes to some of the local kids...we have a lot of ideas non of them concrete yet! :-)

thanks again for your help and your interest in our products...we'll be in touch

Rene Olguin Munoz
mexhapati artesan ceramica
Calzada de los Heroes 41
Colonia Miguel Hidalgo
Dolores Hidalgo, Gto
VIVA MEXICO!
ph 418 182 2098
www.mexhapati.com
rolguin@mexhapati.com
May 25, 2010 12:47PM
Why dont you check out our housesitting opportunities to pursue your dream. rent free.

HouseSitMexico
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |