Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

EMERGENCY!! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!

Posted by JoanElena 
EMERGENCY!! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!
July 01, 2013 01:19AM
Everything is fine. Thank you to all who helped us get in touch with our friend. I have removed the original post in order to maintain family privacy. Sending light and love, Joan Elena

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2013 11:14AM by JoanElena.
Re: EMERGENCY!! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!
July 01, 2013 06:59AM
Joan...please call me at 613 542-9085 in Canada . I am very frightened too and don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nancy McLennan
July 01, 2013 07:29AM
Does anyone know the number of Octavio the vet. He would know the address of Lynne Willard. Her landlord is an artist who lives next door.
Please help.
Nancy
July 01, 2013 09:14AM
I will copy this message to the La Manzanilla message board.
July 01, 2013 10:00AM
copied from La Manzanilla Message Board:
>>She is fine. A friend is with her right now. <<
July 01, 2013 10:05AM
Thank you.
July 01, 2013 10:23AM
Friends of Lynne who not close by are waiting to hear news of her. Can someone please contact me privately:
joannies_siesta@yahoo.com, or by phone (in Mexico): 415-152-3830. We are waiting for more news. Thank you.
July 01, 2013 11:32AM
Thank you very much. If you have posted my original message on other boards or in other locations I would appreciate it if you would now remove my post from these places in order to maintain family privacy. Lynne has been located and is fine. Thank you again for all your caring words. Joan Elena
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |