Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

House Sitter Available

Posted by Lennyz1 
House Sitter Available
March 08, 2013 01:54PM
I am a retired, neat, responsible, non smoker, no drugs, kinda guy from Fargo ND. I might add that I am intelligent, fun and funny kinda guy that is also a free lance journalist. Also a world traveler having been in 19 countries and 45 of the 50 states.

I have a 14 year old, very well behaved 10# Malti-poo that travels with me. She is absolutely no problem and you will love her. I clean, I cook, I do windows, laundry, take out the trash and hate a messy house. I don’t mind doing small repairs and can get larger projects done for you. I can do some painting for you (interior only) but if you want the whole house done, I will charge something? I love to see things grow so all your plants and yard will look good when you get back.

Of course I am pet friendly and I can train your dog or bird. However, I don’t do gorillas, snakes or turtles. I am good at security and can get your house secure for you as I have done other house’s that I have sat for.

I would prefer long term (3 months or more) and not interested in any few week gigs. I do require off street parking as I have a custom Jeep Wrangler (One of a kind and only one in the world) I can give you a list of personal/professional references and a list of jokes to keep you laughing.

Lenny

MX cell – 331.312.6068
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |