Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

How to get to PV on Sunday?

Posted by tinroofheather 
How to get to PV on Sunday?
December 26, 2012 07:21PM
Hi - We're looking for a way to get to PV on Sunday for a 5:30pm flight. Have looked at some bus options ... but we were hoping to find someone who wanted to make a little cash for a ride to PV ? Are you headed to PV on Sunday morning? We will pay for a ride in a car larger than a taxi - for four adults with luggage. We need to be in PV by 3:30pm for our 5:30pm flight. Ideas? Leads? Advice on the bus option?
Thank you so much!
Re: How to get to PV on Sunday?
December 27, 2012 10:09AM
I will be heading back on Sunday but not sure if I have enough room for all your luggage. 1997 Ford Explorer. I will have a large empty ice chest. Tommy
December 27, 2012 11:24AM
Hi Tommy - thanks for replying. We don't actually have much luggage three small carry on bags and one slightly larger bag. I think it would fit? How much would you charge?
Thanks, Heather
December 27, 2012 12:21PM
I can fit that without any problems. I live on the South side of PV so can i drop you off there since it's would be another hour round trip to the airport. I think the cab would be around 200 peso's are less from there. You can buy me some gas.
December 27, 2012 05:45PM
Thank you SOOOO much for replying to my post - my travel partners made other arrangements today. I do sincerely appreciate your reply. Thank you so very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |