Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> San José del Pacifico >> Topic

san jose del pacifico of the mind.

Posted by driftplastic 
san jose del pacifico of the mind.
January 05, 2010 12:31PM
this is where i go to get away from it all in puerto. i am up to here with the resort that it has become.

you can blame it on me and the other early arrivers, going back home telling about what a great cheap place with waves a lot and not much else besides another struggling little burg on the unspoiled coast.

now the crowds and the riches and the serious pooplution this time of the year, just when i can drop in, and the drug money people.

so it is nice here in san juan del pacifico of the mind, all the time and you can drop into puerto if you want to.

gottagobye
driftllastic
Re: san jose del pacifico of the mind.
March 28, 2011 08:06PM
wow 800 view of nothing much but i am going to take up residence here in order to get some freedom of expression and ditch the tomzap censorship and see if it works. don't tell anyone.

this is where i live. on the road to puerto but far aeay, yet on my way.\

what do you say. anyone want to go to puerto with me?
April 02, 2011 11:44AM
Drift, check your private messages.
May 16, 2011 12:47PM
just went up for this past weekend.
stayed in the cute little cabana's just on the far side of town and was very happy.
so calm and peaceful... and cool , it was nice to escape the heat for a few days.

will post a few more pic once i download them from the camera.
May 16, 2011 06:19PM
thanks. i am the only one who lives here.

gottagobye
driftllastic
May 16, 2011 07:12PM
im just slumming among the cloud people ;)
May 27, 2011 07:50PM
i can't take the ass biters over in puerto. i am moving here. much more pleasant.

you want to hear about my trip down to puerto ?

gottagobye
driftllastic
May 28, 2011 12:18PM
June 01, 2011 09:18PM
June 13, 2011 08:20AM
Look at Jack like a prisoner of the gutter, condemned by every word he utters.
July 09, 2011 01:55PM
Jeter just got 3000. Doesn't anyone on this San Jose del Pacifico form care?
September 05, 2011 04:05PM
i was in the oc jail for the jeter feat. thanks to my sibs the gang of 4. it hurt. one of them lurks here. he's a k.

jesus montero rules. can i buy stock?

screw you otr get some napkin. canoe or plug.

i am going to get dragon ns on my new piece of crap asus windows starter netbook and start write you a trip.strangely i don't thing the censor bothers over here so it gets posted right away.

bup bup wants big dog way.

k-boy is new core? .

gottagobye
driftllastic
September 11, 2011 08:55AM
we are new on this site, just trying to plan our vacation to Mexico, we can't controll the other people who are allready on this site who choose to troll the site for new tourist to stalk, we dont even know anybody on this site, and there is no "block user" feature to block the trouble makers from following new tourist.
so please don't blame all the new tourist who come to visit this site for the pre existing problems on this site that has nothing to do with us.
the nasty crowd you are referring to were allready on this site way before we arrived, it looks like they are the regulars here, we are just passing through temporarily, so maybe you should take your compliants about the "nasty crowd" to the appropriate people who manage this site and not blame the new visiting tourist who are just coming to this site to plan their vacations.

Have a good day,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2011 07:08PM by Xtremesurf.
September 13, 2011 07:36PM
take care!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 06:09PM by Xtremesurf.
September 14, 2011 06:13AM
you should change your act and become a lurker over here. i am trying to find and keep a safe zone. how about removing yur posts? you attract a nasty crowd.

gottagobye
driftllastic
January 24, 2012 05:15PM
i miss extremeng2. she was kinda hot. now that i am single i wouldn't mind rolling her over in a little cabana in san jose.

oh well. i still may stop there on the way to puerto if there are now waves like today in puerto when i am in transit.

last years story is a lot like this years story only different. last year i thought we were poor and i was guiltying out on the expense and self indulgence of a trip to puerto while my wife stayed home, enjoying my absence.

it all coalesed around a $68 flight tj/aca/tj that i bought an the spir of the moment. so i had to figure out a way of patching together a cheap, guilt free trip.
December 24, 2012 02:49PM
Was looking to come up to enjoy the beauty there and get some info on here, but seems like you have to sift through the same names of people who just have nothing to say but write a bunch of bla bla bla. Mmmmmm Seems like a nice place up there nd quite though...
June 05, 2013 07:26AM
at least the lurkers have gotten sick of it.

kboy os a doll.

could it be el camarom?

perfect weather in ky. allergies suck.
June 05, 2013 07:27AM
at least they don
t censor. instant posting.

i think i am going to drag trisha over here.
September 10, 2013 08:29AM
where is hunter when you need him?
September 19, 2013 07:05AM
all driftplastic all the time.

I am hot for a trip.
December 14, 2014 10:10AM
I just went through on the bus I think.

were is kboy when you want him.
January 12, 2015 10:08AM
Does anyone have contact information for Puesta del Sol? I have been trying to contact them using there website but have not received a reply. Thank you. Scott
January 21, 2015 09:02AM
no I don't. nobody has visited this thread in ears. where is k-boy when you want him?

try over in the Oaxaca or Puerto forums.
January 27, 2015 09:40PM
I paid less than 30usd last time through; it's a "bucket list" hotel
February 13, 2015 08:23AM
hey now where are hotinmex and kboy when you want them. she can't take the blahs.

you won't find them here. probably soaking up the rays on the beach or at the pool at dan's.
October 01, 2016 06:03AM
just updating after drifting off.

ssp today, Colorado Monday.

can the ganga be as legal as Puerto?
November 03, 2016 01:27PM
Does anyone know if google translate has a gibberish to English area?
November 03, 2016 02:26PM
Just updating after drifting off = Just updating.

ssp today, Colorado Monday = NJ Coast surfing going to Colorado on Monday

can the ganga be as legal as Puerto? = You think I wanna get baked in Colorado land of the legal weed?

Driftplastic has gotta be one of (if not the most) positive forces on this Tomzap forum.

As always Right on Drift!
November 14, 2016 07:47AM
Just back from El Salvador! Punta Roca is the real deal.My son ripped off quarter mile, fast, too many turns to count wave after wave.Very shallow, gliding over rocks.We statyed a few minutes up the coast, and the wave in front, La Bocana, was a peaky rivermouth with lefts and rights. Well overhead, not bad for November. No crowds, except in KM 59 and El Zonte. Even Punta Roca wasnt crowded.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |