Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> San José del Pacifico >> Topic >> Page 2

san jose del pacifico of the mind.

Posted by driftplastic 
Re: san jose del pacifico of the mind.
December 09, 2016 09:17AM
I am going to cuba next week. maybe Puerto w. arena in February.

I have been to punta rocas. great wave. dodgy country el Salvador.

Colorado was great and Yellowstone a treasure. legal ganga is cheap and potent.
April 03, 2017 12:12PM
Where you been Drift? Roca Blanca was great, took the bus there every morning. Fast barrels, super long rides. Didnt seem sketchy at all, maybe a bit up in the mercado. I did pull into a local beach the day I had a rental car, and a guy came out with a shotgun. The people are scared, you can tell. El Tunco is on the way up, and the wave out front, not Sunzal, but the river mouth, broke all day with sparse crowds. Was really fun. He spent the winter in Rincon, said he rode a 19 foot wave! e is itching to get back to Puerto, he just hopes its not too big to produce those huge clean up sets.
May 04, 2017 07:47AM
cuba was bizarre but I may go back. nica was very good and very safe. I bet people are edgy in mexico.
December 01, 2018 07:40AM
at the catedral, ran into gringo oldster, touring oaxaca, out of somewhere asked me about san jose del pacifico and i told him i have passed through but never stayed. he got my puerto mushroom experience and wished him luck. we ran into him late at the palacio nacional museum while viewing diego riveria murals and a mixtec temporary exhibit. excellent. worth a revisit.

it is amazing nancykp lets me have this uncensored forum in sjdlp while not letting me instant post, which doesn't bother me at home, but does here because it breaks the magic of posting back and forth in real lightning time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |