La Manzanilla >>
Villa for Sale
Rufino Tamayo No. 15
La Manzanilla, Jalisco, Mexico
Contact: Linda Kauffmann
Telephone: (315) 351-7450 (Mexico), (941) 870-2611 (U.S.A.)
- Ocean view
- Swimming pool
- 4 apartments with kitchens and baths
- Air conditioned
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi
- Established seasonal income
Casa Linda More Photos
Casa Linda is a gorgeous villa in the magic town of La Manzanilla on the Pacific coast of Mexico. An environmenbt to pamper all of your senses where you will find just about everyting you dreamed of. The architectural jewel with spectacular views of the bay and surrounding Sierra Madre mountains has a luxurious owners apartment with king size bed, a chef's kitchen, built in office with library, an infinity pool, and three completely and tastefully furnished guest suites. This lovely home would be perfect for a large family or rental revenues sufficient to pay all the bills and a nice return on investment.
Just a short two blocks down to the beach and town center with many good restaurants, shops, entertainment, galleries, and a weekly artisan's market in this quiet artistic community of blending cultures. Enjoy many of the great activities available such as horseback riding, kayaking, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, plus lessons in painting, yoga, writing, music, cooking, Spanish, dancing and more.
You are only a short distance to a beach which is one of the finest on the Pacific coast and ideal for swimming, walking, sunbathing, fishing, and snorkeling, and only 40 minutes to Manzanillo Airport and major shopping.
- Street Level: 2-car open garage, 1 closed garage and storage area
- 1st Level: Pool deck, owner's apartment with one bedroom, king size bed, large bath, gourmet kitchenb, living room dining area, built-in office, entry with winding staircase.
- 2nd Level: 2 studio apartments with queen beds, well-equipped kitchens and baths, separate entrances and patios. Laundry.
- 3rd Level: 1-bedroom penthouse apartment, queen bed and bath, open salon with kitchen, large terrace.
- Rooftop Terrace
See More Photos.
This page has been visited times since February 4, 2016.
Top of page |
Main index |
What's new |