The Bahía de la Luna Hotel offers eleven "rustic chic" accommodations ranging from one-bedroom bungalows to fully equipped "Casa Grande" that sleeps up to 7 people. All accommodations have ocean views.
The Bahía de la Luna restaurant and bar are located directly on the beautiful La Boquilla beach under thatched palapas and coco palms. Specializing in freshly prepared seafood and in regional dishes with an international flair, our kitchen seeks to match our unique setting with its fabulous cuisine.
Relaxing on our pristine sands and swimming in the calm, clean waters of our sheltered bay are sublime, sensual delights at the very heart of the Bahía de la Luna Hotel experience. To facilitate, we provide our guests with beach chairs, mats, hammocks, and towels.
Curious and adventuresome guests can enjoy, free of charge, snorkeling gear and fully equipped sea kayaks with which to explore the reefs, rocky islets and hidden beaches of the surrounding area.
While many guests prefer the seclusion of the hotel, trips to popular places along the nearby Oaxacan coast are easily arranged. Also available are boat trips for snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing.
Rates are per night and include taxes, continental breakfast with eggs of your choice, use of sea kayaks, snorkeling equipment and free WIFI in the restaurant area.
Low SeasonMay 1 - June 30, September 1 - November 14
- One bedroom cabana, beach level (1 or 2 guests) $1200 pesos
- One bedroom cabana, hillside (1 or 2 guests) $1100 pesos
- Two bedroom cabana-suite (4 guests*) $1900 pesos
- Casa Grande, half duplex with shared lounge and kitchen (3 or 4 guests) $2050 pesos
- Casa Grande, whole duplex with lounge and kitchen (7 guests) $3500 pesos
- Beach house with kitchen, inside sala (4 guests*) $2700 pesos
High SeasonJuly 1 - August 30, November 15 - April 30
- One bedroom cabana, beach level (1 or 2 guests) $1500 pesos
- One bedroom cabana, hillside (1 or 2 guests) $1350 pesos
- Two bedroom cabana (4 guests*) $2100 pesos
- Casa Grande, half duplex with shared lounge and kitchen (3 or 4 guests) $2500 pesos
- Casa Grande, whole duplex with lounge and kitchen (7 guests) $3900 pesos
- Beach house with kitchen, inside sala (4 guests*) $2900 pesos
*Has the option of accommodating 1 extra guest (two bedroom cabana – extra bed) or 2 extra guests (Beach House – sofa beds) at an extra charge per guest/night of $200 pesos.
Prices are subject to change.
See More Photos.